Unfortunately, a few bad plumbers out there give many people a bad impression of plumbers in general. Some of the common pitfalls to avoid include:
- “Freelance” plumbers trying to up-sell worried customers into services they may not actually require at that time;
- “Handyman” plumbers who may not have the required knowledge to do the job right – but might take the work on anyway;
- Questionable references or a lack of past work examples;
- Contracts may not be honoured as specified;
- The possibility of spending more of your hard-earned money and time down the line if the job’s not done correctly the first time.
As a contrast, here are some of the things that we’re known for at DrainWorks, and have built our business, and reputation on.
- All of DrainWorks’, we only employ full time, professionally trained and insured technicians, as well as licensed and insured plumbers – so you know you’ll be in good hands.
- All of our plumbers are full-time employees that earn a salary. They’re not there to up-sell you to earn higher commissions for themselves.
- We’re known for our plumbers’ reputation for being on-time and friendly with all customers. We’re also renowned for our dedication to cleanliness and customer service.
- The customer never pays extra charges like vehicle fuel or overtime.
We’ve earned some great recognition for our approach and dedication to quality service:
- We have been awarded a Toronto Consumer’s Choice Award for Drain Plumbing Excellence for the past 13 years in a row. This is a remarkable achievement that we are understandably proud of.
- DrainWorks has been named the Best Plumber in the city twice by Toronto Life Magazine
- We’ve received over 1200 reviews on HomeStars.com, a consumer rating site, which is in fact the most reviews of any North American plumbing company on the site. Our average star rating of 9.5 out of 10 is a true testament to our quality of service.
- Just see what our customer Sergio here has to say about us…!