5 More Tips to Reduce the Chance of Major Holiday Plumbing Issues:
- Ensure that there is a plunger located by each toilet in case of sudden emergency;
- Remember that a flange plunger or accordion plunger (pictured to the right) is much better than a standard cup plunger for clearing toilet clogs, and stock your washrooms accordingly.
- Before the gatherings start, familiarize yourself with the signs of a looming sewer drain backup so that you’ll know what to look for.
- Take care not to leave things on low shelves or on the back of the toilet that could be easily knocked in to the toilet by someone unfamiliar with the bathroom set up.
- Just in case of a really bad scenario, review the procedures for essential emergency plumbing steps, like knowing where the shut-off valve is located, and how to stop an overflowing toilet.
If you can’t fix it yourself, here are 5 Reasons to Use DrainWorks for Holiday Plumbers Toronto:
- When you need us most, we’ll be there on time. One of the things our customers appreciate most about our customer service is our commitment to showing up on time. That shouldn’t be a novel concept, but we stand alone amongst Toronto plumbers in our commitment to this principle.
- Once we’re there, we won’t be running out to grab a part. Our plumbers and technicians drive trucks with all the necessary parts we need for every day plumbing jobs, so unlike some other companies, once we’re on site, we’re not leaving until the issue is fixed.
- We’ve dealt with it in the past. Our plumbers and drain technicians are fully-licensed, salaried employees, with years of experience under their belts. Trust us – whatever your problem, we’re likely to have seen it before!