- Showing up when we say we will, on-time and as promised, and take the utmost care to leave your home like we found it.
- Our insistence on providing customers with exact-to-the-penny pricing, up front, every time.
- The fact that our staff is full-time, salaried technicians, who don’t receive commission – so they’re not there to upsell you.
- Our trucks, which we call our mobile warehouses, contain all the parts that our plumber needs to get the job done… so there’s no “running out to get a part.”
- The promise that we will never charge you for overtime, off-peak hours, or fuel costs.
Drainworks was very quick to respond. Armando both showed and clearly explained the problem, the issues, and what could and should be done (and how it would be done), and what could but didn’t have to be done right now. An accurate estimate was provided. Armando and his crew were very professional and polite throughout, and worked quickly, cleanly, and with respect for our home. Drainworks’ office was polite and quick to advise of any revisions in time estimates (all of which were small and understandable). I believe the amount charged was reasonable for the work performed. I would not hesitate to call on Drainworks again. – George, TorontoWe don’t just service the city of Toronto proper. Here are a few comments from satisfied customers in the 905 region:
Chris was very professional and helpful. He called an hour before he arrived to confirm our appointment and I appreciated the call. Great job, great customer service and a great price too. Thank you. – Gian, Brampton
Chris was punctual on his arrival. He patiently listened to our needs and tailored requests. He explained to us the process, implications and after care. He never rushed or got impatient. Even Chris’ handwriting is absolutely perfectly crafted. He left specific and detailed after care instructions. Our experience today with Chris was excellent. We intend to call him again during the Spring/Summer time to have a review of the pluming of our house. We highly recommend Chris’s detailed, expert and kind work. Congratulations Chris! You are amazing. – Ricardo, OakvilleFinally, we recently wrote about problems with tree roots in drain lines, so here’s a great example of how we work with our customers to keep them informed throughout the process of investigating and solving those sorts of issues:
We had a water backup from the basement floor drain, which was our own waste water. I wanted to know if the blockage was on our property or on the city side of the sewer line, so I phoned DrainWorks for a camera inspection. We had a good experience with the company a few years ago when they replaced the outside trap on our line. The DrainWorks serviceman arrived quite soon after our call in the morning. The inspection quickly showed the drain on our property was clear, but there was a large tree root growing in the city line going out to the street. At the same time, the camera probe dislodged some material [that was] causing the immediate blockage, and our drain quickly emptied. I later phoned the Toronto water department to have the root blockage cleared out, which was done the next morning. The line had been more than half blocked. As I already had the camera inspection from DrainWorks, I could convince the city that the blockage was on its side of the line, I had a quicker response than on other occasions. I have not had a lot of need for plumbers, but next time I do, I will most certainly call on DrainWorks again. – Pat and John, Davisville.And hey, if hearing from our valued customers isn’t enough, consider the following recognition DrainWorks has received for our service.
- Every year since 2000, we’ve been a Consumer’s Choice Award Winner. That’s 13 years in a row and counting…
- Twice, we’ve been named Best Plumber in Toronto by Toronto Life Magazine.
- An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.