How DrainWorks Goes Above & Beyond – Since 1995, DrainWorks has been the plumber Toronto trusts for its plumbing and drain cleaning needs. That includes everything from snaking, rootering, and hydro jetting to tree roots removal, pipe replacement and water service upgrades.
But we’re well aware that if you’re discussing plumbing services in Toronto, there are so many choices out there for who to choose. That’s why, since day one, we’ve committed to doing a number of things differently that really set us apart from the pack in the GTA. How DrainWorks Goes Above & Beyond:
Here are some of the foundational differences between us and some of the other plumbing companies in Toronto, and how we go the extra mile to keep our customers happy.
- We insist on giving our customers the full price of the work to be carried out, in writing, before we go ahead with any work. We believe you deserve to know, right down to the penny, exactly what your cost is going to be.
- All of our employees are full-time, licensed plumbers and drain technicians. Why? Because it’s the right way to run a plumbing business. They don’t earn commission on sales, so they never put pressure on our customers for any service that the customers don’t actually need at that moment.
- Plus, our plumbers being full-time employees mean that they’re always accountable for their work. In addition to the fact that we only hire great people, that’s a contributing factor to our talented staff’s dedication to going to great lengths to ensure a great customer experience.
- We know how frustrating it can be to wait around for a service person to show up. You’re busy, and we totally understand that. That’s why we make a huge commitment to showing up when we say we’ll be there.
- Once we’re at your place, we finish the job. Our trucks serve as our mobile warehouses, loaded with the parts our plumbers and drain technicians need to get the job done right. There’s no leaving the job site to go and get a part.
- We know you make an effort to keep your home clean, and we always respect that. Our plumbers even wear little booties on their feet when they enter your home, ensuring that whenever possible, we leave no trace that we’ve been there.
But really, please don’t just take our word for it. Here are a few customer reviews of our Toronto plumbing services, pulled from the website Homestars.com. We hope you’ll enjoy these stories of when Drainworks’ plumbers went above and beyond (emphasis added.)
We’ve hired Drain Works a number of times over the years. Terry and his staff are all first rate. They return calls promptly and show up when they say they’ll show up. Their people are courteous, professional, quick and efficient. Their prices are reasonable and the final charge is always what they quote. The biggest job they ever did for us involved replacing approximately 50 feet of sewer pipe in our basement. It was an incredibly messy job involving five separate rooms. They were able to completely isolate their work areas, and when they cleaned up at the end of the three days you’d never have known they were there. Drain works is a no-brainer for any plumbing problems. You don’t have to worry about whether or not the job’s going to get done well. We’ve recommended them over and over again, and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work guys!
I was concerned about my 60 year old main shut off
– Contacted Drainworks to replace. City turned off water
-Chris from Drainworks arrived went above and beyond removing some unnecessary valves and water pressure readers added on by a previous owner
– Chris completed the task on schedule. I contacted the City to turn water on. Chris waited as long as possible hoping the city would arrive so he could check his work. Sure enough just after he left – the City showed up. Much to my surprise Chris walked up the driveway moments later- He had seen the white City truck in the neighborhood and decided to return. Needless to say all his work was A-OK. A real professional.
When Jeremy first arrived, he reassured me that he would do everything he could to resolve me drain problem. And that he did. He went over and beyond the call of duty to try and resolve the issue. When Jeremy realized that there was a problem that he couldn’t repair he suggested the next course of action. The crew that came to excavate and correct the drain problem were wonderful always kept me informed as to what they were doing.(I felt sorry for them and made them coffee because that day it was cold and it rained all day.) Fred and Lou both answered any questions I had the day of excavation, and Lou went out in the rain and looked at my downspots and gave me valuable suggestions as to how to disconnect them properly. I would recommend Drainworks again and will call again in the future if and when there is a plumbing or drain problem. Thank you for resolving my drain problem with compassion, respect and kindness.
Hopefully this demonstrates how we do things a little bit differently from many of the other companies out there. When there’s a problem with plumbing Toronto calls us – 416 486 0000 – or books a plumber in Toronto with our online form.
Thanks for reading, How DrainWorks Goes Above & Beyond
The DrainWorks Team